Statewide: Dr. Scott Sears on Tuesday’s Montana Talks
From politics, to agriculture, and the economy- we cover a lot of ground on our statewide radio talk show Montana Talks. Coming up on Tuesday, July 16th we’re devoting the entire 9AM hour to the topic of healthcare.
Do you have a medical question? Or, do you have a question about the business of healthcare? Tune in on July 16th as Dr. Scott Sears with St Vincent Healthcare takes your questions and your calls on Montana Talks.
The studio phone number is 406-294-0970.
Catch “Montana Talks” with Aaron Flint statewide at 9 AM on the following stations:
- Billings: Newstalk 95.5 and 95.1 FM, 970 AM KBUL
- Bozeman: 1450 AM KMMS
- Livingston: 1340 AM KPRK
- Missoula: 930 AM and 99.7 FM KMPT
- Kalispell: 880 AM and 107.9 FM KJJR
- Glendive: 1400 AM KXGN and 103.1 FM
- Forsyth: 1250 AM KIKC and 94.5 FM
- Lewistown: 1230 AM KXLO and 106.9 FM
- Wolf Point: 92.7 FM KVCK
- Fort Peck: 107.1 FM KVCK Translator
- Shelby: 1150 AM KSEN
- Great Falls: 102.7 FM KINX
- Helena: 95.9 FM KCAP
- Butte: 1370 AM and 94.7 FM KXTL
- Scobey: 95.7 FM KCGM
- Malta: 100.1 FM KMMR
- Plentywood: 100.1 FM KATQ