Retired CIA Operative: “Clean House” on the Deep State
A retired CIA operative says it is time to "clean house" on the deep state.
Sam Faddis is a former CIA operations officer who headed up the WMD unit at the CIA's Counter Terrorism Center. He also led the first CIA team into Iraq prior to the invasion, and has written several books about the agency.
Here's an excerpt from his latest commentary at AND Magazine:
We used to laugh about this kind of thing. We used to speak with derision about banana republics where military leaders and members of the elite simply seized power whenever they so chose.
We should not laugh anymore. The very same phenomenon is on full display in Washington, D.C. right now.
We'll chat with Faddis on Thursday's Montana Talks shortly after 9AM Mountain time.
Catch “Montana Talks” with Aaron Flint statewide at 9 AM on the following stations:
- Billings: Newstalk 95.5 and 95.1 FM, 970 AM KBUL
- Bozeman: 1450 AM KMMS
- Livingston: 1340 AM KPRK
- Missoula: 930 AM and 99.7 FM KMPT
- Kalispell: 880 AM and 107.9 FM KJJR
- Glendive: 1400 AM KXGN and 103.1 FM
- Forsyth: 1250 AM KIKC and 94.5 FM
- Lewistown: 1230 AM KXLO and 106.9 FM
- Wolf Point: 92.7 FM KVCK
- Fort Peck: 107.1 FM KVCK Translator
- Shelby: 1150 AM KSEN
- Great Falls: 102.7 FM KINX
- Helena: 95.9 FM KCAP
- Butte: 1370 AM and 94.7 FM KXTL
- Scobey: 95.7 FM KCGM
- Malta: 100.1 FM KMMR
- Plentywood: 100.1 FM KATQ