Montana Amateur Sports presents 40th Annual Heart and Sole Race
- St. Vincent HealthCare
- 1233 N. 30th Street , Billings , MT 59101 United States
The 40th Annual Heart and Sole Race on Saturday, June 15th, starts at St. Vincent Healthcare (12th Ave. N. and N. 30th St.) and ends at Dehler Park (2611 9th Ave. North). The 2-mile Health walk starts at 8:00 a.m., the 5k begins at 8:15a.m., and the 10k race at 8:35 a.m. Below is a list of road closures:
- N. 30th St, will be cloed to traffic from locust on Grandview to 7th Ave. N.
- Poly Dr. will be closed in between N.27th St. to Virginia Lane.
- There will be a partial closure on Viriginia Lane, between Ave. F and Ploy Drive
- There will be a lane closure on the North bound, outside lane on N. 27th St. from Mountain View Blvd to Roadway Inn.
- There will be a partial closure on 12th Ave. N. from N. 27th St. to N. 25th St. and on N. 25th St. from 12th Ave. N to 8th Ave. N.
- N. 22nd Street will have 10k and 2-mile runners/walkers but will be open to traffic.
These road closures and partial road closures will take place between 7:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.