Dr. Mehrdad Kia on Montana Talks [FULL AUDIO]
Was this an "act of war" or an act to stop war? Are critics of President Trump fueling propaganda efforts for the Islamofascist regime in Tehran? What do the people of Iran actually think about the takedown of Iranian terror leader Qassem Soleimani?
We talked about all that and more with The University of Montana's Dr. Mehrdad Kia- who grew up in Iran and heads up the university's Central and Southwest Asian Studies program. Dr. Kia joined us on Monday's "Montana Talks" statewide radio show with Aaron Flint.
Click below for the audio.
PRIOR POST: COMING UP ON MONDAY’S MONTANA TALKS- STATEWIDE
What's his take on the takedown of Iranian terror leader Qassem Soleimani, the head of the Iranian Quds force? Coming up on Monday's Montana Talks- heard on 24 radio signals across Montana- Dr. Mehrdad Kia joins us shortly after 9AM.
Dr. Mehrdad Kia has been one of the most popular professors at The University of Montana. He's also an expert on the Middle East, Central Asia, and Southwest Asia who grew up in Iran. He also heads up the Central and Southwest Asian Studies program at The University of Montana.
Catch “Montana Talks” with Aaron Flint statewide at 9 AM on the following stations:
- Billings: Newstalk 95.5 and 95.1 FM, 970 AM KBUL
- Bozeman: 1450 AM KMMS
- Livingston: 1340 AM KPRK
- Missoula: 930 AM and 99.7 FM KMPT
- Kalispell: 880 AM and 107.9 FM KJJR
- Glendive: 1400 AM KXGN and 103.1 FM
- Forsyth: 1250 AM KIKC and 94.5 FM
- Lewistown: 1230 AM KXLO and 106.9 FM
- Wolf Point: 92.7 FM KVCK
- Fort Peck: 107.1 FM KVCK Translator
- Shelby: 1150 AM KSEN
- Great Falls: 102.7 FM KINX
- Helena: 95.9 FM KCAP
- Butte: 1370 AM and 94.7 FM KXTL
- Scobey: 95.7 FM KCGM
- Malta: 100.1 FM KMMR
- Plentywood: 100.1 FM KATQ