11 Places to Cast Your Ballots in Yellowstone County on Election Day
Hallelujah, it's finally election time. The 2020 race has been a real doozy, and from news reports, it sounds like results may not be final from a number of key swing states for at least a few days or maybe even a week.
Many voters in Montana have already submitted their votes, but if you've been procrastinating and/or prefer to cast your ballot on election day, here's where you can drop if off in Yellowstone County. All locations are open from 7 AM to 8 PM on Tuesday 11/3. All ballots must be in their signed affidavit envelopes.
- MetraPark Pavilion. Note: this is the only location that can assist if you do not have a ballot or need to register "day of."
- Blue Creek School – 3652 Blue Creek Rd,
- Billings Canyon Creek School – 3139 Duck Creek Rd
- Billings Custer School – 304 4th Ave
- Custer Elysian School – 6416 Elysian Rd
- Billings Independent School – 2907 Roundup Rd
- Billings Laurel High School – 203 E 8th, Laurel
- Lockwood High School Community Room – 1932 US HWY 87, Billings MT
- Billings Pioneer School – 1937 Dover Rd
- Billings Shepherd School Admin Building – 7842 Shepherd Rd, Shepherd
- Yellowstone Valley Electric Co-Op – 150 Cooperative Way, Huntley
Speaking of voting, make sure to cast your vote in our Girls with Guns Photo Contest on the button above. It's the final week to vote and one lucky lady will win a $500 gift card to Black Butte Range and a Traeger grill.