Billings Bacon Fest
- Metra Park
- 308 Sixth Avenue North, Billings, MT 59103 United States
Billings Bacon Fest is an annual tradition in Montana! This food show is centered around the almighty BACON!
Tickets go on sale on Friday 9/29/17 at all Shipton's Big R locations. Pay $15 at Shipton's, or pay $20 at the door!
As of last editing of this website, we have confirmed the following restaurants:
- Famous Dave’s – Pulled Pork with Hellfire Pickles
- Montana Jack’s – is keeping their entry a secret for right now!
- Candytown USA – bacon will adorn caramels, chocolates and sprinkled with sea salts
- Radisson Hotel has a new kitchen & a new chef; they are bringing Bacon Wrapped Baby Back Ribs and a second entry of Bacon Tator Tots with Cheese!
- As we get final confirmations of restaurants, we will update this list!
Here's how Billings Bacon Fest works:
- Save the date on your calendar - 11/11/17 11am - 3pm
- Drive to MetraPark - at the Rimrock Arena
- Buy tickets - you can buy your tickets at any Shipton's Big R Stores for just $15 - which is awesome, because if you don't get the tickets at Shipton's, you will
- Run the risk of the event being sold out
- Be charged $20 at the door.
- So save $5 & get your tickets at Shipton's Big R in the Heights, Downtown or at the West end location
- Show up hungry & eat to your hearts' content
- Have a beer with your bacon
- Have more beers and more bacons
- Go home a happy soul and congratulate yourself for a job well done